Pokemon Go was launched back in 2016, and since then the game has been one of the most popular augmented reality mobile games. Recently, Pokemon Go reached the milestone of 1 billion downloads.
The huge success of Pokemon Go can be credited to Niantic as they kept releasing interesting Pokemon Go events for players. However, the game has been constantly plagued with bugs which Niantic keeps addressing from time to time.
In a recent post on the official blog, Niantic has addressed the following bugs.
- Adventure Sync Issues
- Google Fit Unable to Connect
- GO Snapshot Issues
- Freezing When Exiting Mystery Box
- Team GO Rocket Related Issues
- Freezing when Pokémon with Double Charge Moves Faint in Raids.
However, Pokemon Go players are experiencing another bug with the latest Pokemon Go update 0.151.0. Battery Saver mode is not working for many players in Pokemon update 0.151.0, and many users have taken it to Reddit to express their concerns.
Have a look at some reports from a few players below.
Many players have noticed that Pokemon Go battery saver mode is not working properly after spinning the Pokestop.
Many users have found a few workarounds regarding this issue, which has temporarily fixed the problem for them.
Temporary workarounds and fixes for Pokemon Go Battery Saver Mode Issue
- Toggling or reloading is the only way to get the setting back.
- Go into pogo’s settings screen and come back to map, it will go to battery saver mode with a slight tilt.
- Tapping a Pokémon, opening the settings menu and, mentioned above, opening a gift makes it work again
We certainly hope Niantic will fix this issue in the next update as many players are facing this issue.